We'll Email You A Shipping Notice
Once your order has been shipped from our facility you will be emailed a shipping notice, which includes a tracking number.
To speed delivery, shippers may not location-scan all of their shipments. When shipping volume is high, packages are processed in bulk, and the first time a package is scanned may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination, or even when the package is delivered. Please allow 24 hours (1 business day) for their systems to update.
How to Track Your Package
If you have an account, or created an account during order checkout, please follow the steps below to track your packages:
- Click the My Account link at the top right hand side of our site. (You'll be asked to log in, if you aren't already.)
- On the My Account page, click the Orders link to display your orders.
- Click the "View" button next to the order you wish to track.
Orders placed using Guest Checkout will not be associated to an account. Your shipping notice email will still contain a tracking number.
Your Order Shipped via UPS
- When your order ships from our facility you will receive a shipping notice email with your UPS tracking number. Click on the tracking number link for more details.
- Package Tracking: https://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi
- Phone: 1-800-742-5877
Your Order Shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- When your order ships from our facility you will receive a shipping notice email with your USPS tracking number. Click on the tracking number link for more details.
- Priority Mail Package Tracking: https://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
- Phone: 1-800-275-8777