The time needed for your order to arrive is calculated from order processing time and transit shipping time. The largest deciding factor on how long it takes is based on the shipping method you select (see below).
- Order processing time is the time we need to package your order for delivery via your selected shipping carrier. Generally 1 business day or less.
- Transit shipping time is the time your package spends in transit from our warehouse to your delivery location. Based on your selected shipping method.
Transit shipping time mostly depends on the shipping method you choose. The closer your delivery address is to WA state the faster some shipping methods (i.e. USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground) will be. We've listed each of the shipping methods below to help you decide what works best for your needs.
- USPS Priority Mail - For most orders we've found that US Postal Service Priority Mail offers the best speed to price ratio, generally transit shipping time is 2 to 3 days to anywhere in the US. USPS delivers packages Monday through Saturday.
- UPS 3rd Day Select - 3 Day select has a transit shipping time of 3 business days (Monday through Friday).
- UPS 2nd Day Air - 2nd Day Air has a transit shipping time of 2 business days (Monday through Friday).
- UPS Ground - Use the Transit Time Map below for time estimates our warehouse near Seattle WA for UPS Ground. UPS delivers Monday through Friday.
- Flat Rate - Our flat rate shipping method is usually the most cost effective option. Orders will be shipped via our choice of shipping carrier.
UPS 3 Day Select and UPS 2 Day Air - Orders placed after 10:00 am PST will ship the next business day.
A business day is considered every work day of the week, Monday through Friday, and does not include public holidays and weekends. For example: if you order on Tuesday, and your order ships the next business day, your order would be shipping on Wednesday. If you order on Friday, and your order ships the next business day, your order would be shipping the following Monday.
A shipping day is the time a package takes in transit during one business day. For example: if your order ships on Wednesday, the transit time from Wednesday to Thursday would be considered one shipping day. If your order ships on Friday, the transit time from Friday to Monday would be considered one shipping day (UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays, USPS sometimes delivers on Saturday).
Hawaii and Alaska are not serviced by UPS Ground.
Hawaii and Alaska are 3 Day transit time with Priority Mail.